Big water park set in beautiful gardens
Siam Park – the Trip Advisor’s top choice
Siam Park is a huge water park on the southwest coast of Tenerife, which was voted by Trip Advisor users the best water park in the world. Siam Park boasts a large number of Thai-style buildings surrounded by a beautiful subtropical garden. As the water park is full of greenery, you will always find a place to hide from the hot sun, even in the middle of a steamy subtropical summer.
Many adrenaline-rush slides
In the park you will find many different water slides that will boost your adrenaline sky-high, because this is what this water park is mainly about. These slides are for those who like the fast and furious:
- Patong Rapids – on an inflatable ring for four people you will ride on a slide with many sharp turns. Here you can watch the video.
- The Volcano – on an air mattress in the shape of a four-leaf clover, you will ride with up to four people in the dark, which will be disturbed only by the lights of laser beams. Here you can watch the video.
- Singha – a long water roller coaster with curves through which you will pass at lightning speed on an inflatable boat for three people. The direction will change fourteen times. Here is a video.
- Kinnaree – On an air mattress in the shape of a four-leaf clover for four people, you first swing a few times in a centrifuge and then go down the slide. Here is a video.
- Dragon – on an air mattress in the shape of a four-leaf clover, you can ride in a quadruple on a slide and a vertical centrifuge. Here you can watch the video.
- Tower of Power – if you like adrenaline-rush slides, do not miss this one. The Tower of Power is 28 meters high, and you can reach speeds of up to 80 km per hour when you slide. First you will have to climb the long stairs up, you will lie down on the top of the slide, fold your arms crosswise and the lifeguard will push you down. The slide intersects a pool full of sharks. If you get to the top and decide it is not for you, you will not be the first! You can find the video here.
- Mekong Rapids – on the inflatable ring you will go down a slide. Here is a video.
Water attractions suitable for the whole family
- The Giant – a slide that you can ride on inflatable rings for two people. Here you will find a video.
- Naga Racer – a slide on which you slide on the mat with your head first. Here you can watch the video.
- Sawasdee – centrifuge and other slides for kids
- Jungle Snake – a slide on which you will ride on a circle for 1 – 2 people. You can find the video here.
- The Lost City – a water city for children with towers, bridges, nets, waterfalls and slides, which has a swimming pool suitable for toddlers. You can watch the video here.
- The Wave Palace – swimming pool with artificial waves up to three meters high. Here is a video.
- Mai Thai River – a calm river that runs around the park. Sit in a circle for 1 – 2 people, let yourself be carried away by the river and enjoy the views of the beautiful garden. You can finish the ride with a quiet ride or decide to end it with a ride on a more adrenaline-fueled slide. Here you will find a video.
Free bus to Siam Park
Siam Park is located near Las Americas in the south of the island and there is a free pick-up bus in the south of the island. You can find more information about Siam Park here. If you want to use the pick-up bus, ask at the reception of your hotel, they will be happy to give you up-to-date information and tell you where the nearest stop is. If you want to visit Loro Park at the same time, it is worth buying discounted tickets, which are used to visit both parks.
Refreshments in Siam Park
You are not allowed to bring your own food and drink to Siam Park. There is usually someone in front of the entrance who will check your bags briefly. There are several restaurants in the park where you can buy food and drinks.
Siam Park a Covid-19 restrictions
Many people who want to spend the day at Siam Park wonder, how is it with Covid-19 restrictions there. The good news is that you will not need a covid pass or test negative to enter. You will have to buy your ticket in advace online. Tickets are often sold out so we recommend to buy the tickets at least one week in advance. Those who had a year pass last year can use it this year as year passes were prolonged, but they have to make a reservation online. Use of face masks is mandatory, but you can take your mask off when you are in the water, which is crazy as there is not place to put your mask and it will get wet. People thus wear their masks on their faces or bellow their chins wet. The capacity of the park is reduced, or so they say, but in fact the water park gets rather crouwded in the afternoons.
Click here to buy tickets to Siam Park from the comfort of your home and for the price that is equal to the price at the till in Siam Park. Price – adults 38 eur, children 3-11 let 26 eur. Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
At the moment these tickets are unavailable, so we are redirecting the link to the combo tickets with Loro Park.
Click here to buy discounted tickets - Combo tickets to Siam Park and Loro Park. The prices - adults 66 eur, kids 6 -11 let 45,50 eur. Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.
Combo tickets to two parks - Siam Park and Loro Park with transport to Loro Park from the south of the island.
Click here to buy discounted tickets - Combo tickets to Siam Park and Loro Park. The price includes the transport to Loro Park. Prices - adults 79,50 eur, kids 6-11 - 53.50 eur, kids 2- 5 - 8 eur. Free cancellation up to 24 hours before.